Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Idea for Brain Bubbles

Today I went into Factory Card Outlet to look for the long pixie stix to make the cute birthday balloons I have seen on many of the blogs.  I saw what looked like a giant vending machine capsule.  It is about 6 inches across.  The display said "Candy Ball."  I thought "Brain Bubble."  I am going to put quick answer questions in it to use as a class brain bubble for those times when you need something that will take about 2-3 minutes.  I will pull one out, (or 2 depending on time) and close the ball up for another time.  I have a book called Word Wizards or something like that at school.  You add or take away a letter to change a word into another word.  I think that may work.  I will put some examples here after I find the book.  When I get it all put together I will post a picture.  They had different colors but I chose green to go with my predominantly green, blue, and white room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frog on a rock

Frog on a rock
Welcome to my little pad!